Friday, June 24, 2011

Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten!

Well, we are 3 weeks into Summer and I am already planning next year! I have had a few people tell me it is time to relax, it will be there in August. But, the teacher inside of me keeps telling me to plan. As I have been looking at everyone's cute blogs, I can't wait to start a classroom blog! Just trying to decide on a name? and then find someone to help me with all the quirks... how do you insert a document that you create? How do you get your background and header so cute? So many things to learn, before I dive in!!!

Next year I will be starting my 11th year teaching Kindergarten. I have always felt God called me to teach and each year God gives me so many blessings while I am teaching! I love my job and would not trade it for the world (although there are days.... LOL!)

While I have been glancing at all these cute blogs, I came across a super cute blog! Kinder Kraziness. If you have not seen her blog, check it out... she has some super cute ideas! :)
http://kinderkraziness.blogspot.com/
and right now she has her Miss Bindergarten unit as a freebie!
http://kinderkraziness.blogspot.com/2011/06/miss-bindergarten-unit.html#disqus_thread
It is super cute! It sure is fun planning next year while I get to relax in my PJ's!!!
Until next time!

No comments: