Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Freebie!

Wow! I love Summer vacation! I have time to catch up with my two beautiful children, I have time to cook - Really Cook! (and I LOVE to cook!) and I have time to find new ideas for next school year! This Summer has really helped me learn new things to help me be a better teacher! I am so excited about starting next school year (and a little bummed that I won't have as much time with my other loves!)!

I have found some wonderful freebies at The Classic Crafter

She is truly creative! Check out her blog and follow her! :)

I also found some great freebies at Just Add ClipArt
http://justaddclipart.blogspot.com/2011/07/freebie-linky-party.html

She is having a freebie linking party!  All my school stuff is at my school computer, except for this one thing I created at home. This is my first time to add a file from Scribd - hope it works! I used DJ Inkers artwork and fonts (don't you love DJ Inkers!)  You can leave me a message and I will email you if it doesn't work.

My Easter Bunny Book

Enjoy! Until next time! :)

No comments: