Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy New School Year!

I just saw a cute Mini Wheats commercial and made me think of that title. Too funny!

I don't know about you, but I am so excited about Back to School! It means my kids will be busy and not complaining about being bored! :)  I love being with them, but I think they get tired of me!  I also love being home and getting to plan what I am going to cook and then leisurely cooking instead of rushing to make dinner. Well, God has called me to teach Kindergarten, so I plan to do it with all my heart, soul and mind! I do love the little ones, even if I am exhausted the first few months. Just pray for all us teachers!

This school year I have already started getting ready by attending a great workshop on Monday and going to set up my room this week.

As I have been setting up my classroom, I have been googling for ideas. I came across this great website: Teaching Heart Mom. Here is a link to her website at  http://www.teachingheart.net/or her blogsite at http://teachingheartmom.blogspot.com/ . You can also catch her on Facebook:
at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Teaching-Heart-wwwteachingheartnet/111345987534?ref=ts

She is also having a contest. If you are a teacher, check her out! :)

Ty did tell his GranMom that "Summer was too long and he couldn't wait for school to start!"  So cute!

Ally is starting Middle School, and I can not figure out who is more nervous, her or me?  Say a prayer for both of us! :)

Until next time! Have a blessed wonderful day! :)



1 comment:

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Thanks for the entry to the contest. Great job and good luck!